My husband and I, along with our pug, stopped last Sunday evening to stay for one night at the Campresort. Although the office was closed and we didn't have reservations, some other campers told us to just take a site in the front. We did and enjoyed our stay so much we made it 3 nights instead of the intended 1.
The heated pool, hot tub, friendly office staff and clean, quiet surroundings were just what we wanted for a vacation with some down time from the hectic pace at home. We have even thought we would enjoy staying in the cottages if we were travelling by car rather than by motorhome. Everything is accessible from the campsite and the people in the office gave us such valuable tips about travelling on the Cape. We definitely would like to go there again - especially in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA