“We liked it so well we stayed longer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins
You added Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins to your Saves list
176 Thomas B. Landers Road, East Falmouth, Falmouth, MA 02536   |
Fredericton, Canada
“We liked it so well we stayed longer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I, along with our pug, stopped last Sunday evening to stay for one night at the Campresort. Although the office was closed and we didn't have reservations, some other campers told us to just take a site in the front. We did and enjoyed our stay so much we made it 3 nights instead of the intended 1.

The heated pool, hot tub, friendly office staff and clean, quiet surroundings were just what we wanted for a vacation with some down time from the hectic pace at home. We have even thought we would enjoy staying in the cottages if we were travelling by car rather than by motorhome. Everything is accessible from the campsite and the people in the office gave us such valuable tips about travelling on the Cape. We definitely would like to go there again - especially in September.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011 via mobile

I recently stayed 3 nights at Cape Cod Campresort. I arrived at 6 pm on Thursday. When I arrived, the office was closed. I found this odd, but found all of my registration information and gate card in a clearly marked and accessible mailbox. There was a resort map with our site and the directions to it highlighted.

Our site was great! We had plenty of room for our tent, screen house, and suv. It had it's own firepit, picnic table, and water and electric hookup. It was a short walk to the bath house, too.

The grounds were maintained very well. Each site was clearly labeled and defined. The bathrooms were VERY clean, warm, and dry, each containing a dehumidifying unit. My only gripe is that they were closed from 11-2 each day for cleaning. Although the results were worth it, it was a little inconvenient to walk to the other bathhouse during that time. The lake was beautiful, with a boat house, volleyball net, and sandy beach. There was also a comfortable staff presence throughout the day and into the evening. Just enough so you could tell everything was being maintained, but not too much so you didn't feel like you were being watched.

I camped just after Labor Day weekend, which typically winds down the camping season. Usually the resort offers activities and a lodge, but the lodge was closed for the season and no activities were scheduled. This was fine for me, but something to consider. In leu of the lodge, the registration house was open for snacks and supplies from the fully stocked store. There were also tables and chairs on the porch.

The staff I encountered was friendly, helpful, and eager to please. I was able to book another night at my original site with no problems. And checkin and checkout were very simple and smooth.

I'm a newer camper, only having been to a few places. But this was by far my favorite so far. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed September 2011
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011 via mobile

The site we stayed in was cottage B22 and it was so neat and clean when we came in! It sleeps way more people than we thought and we are definitely coming back here again! The pools were crystal clear and blue! Awesome job with the maintenance! And staff was very friendly and helpful, this is a great campresort for all ages and occasions whether your just staying the night and going out or having a fun camping trip with the kids, overall... wonderful place! Thanks for making a great trip worth wild!

-The Robinson Family

• Stayed September 2011
Raynham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Thiis was only our 3rd time camping in our new class A, but my 4 kids ages 7 through 13 and hubby and I all agreed this was our best trip so far.We stayed here for 2 nites during labor day weekend. It was a "spur of the moment" trip and pribably could not have happened except for the fact that the campground was not at capacity due to hurricane Irene which had hit the northeast 5 days earlier. We loved our Premium site near the rec hall and swimming pool and loved the fully paved roads. the beach was nice too and because of the holiday weekend there was lots of activities for the kids, my kids enjoyed the little slide at the pool and even the small sprayground. I know that part of our enjoyment was due to the lack of people, but we will definately remember to return to this campground particularly in early June and late September when the crowds and cape traffic are minimal and the weather is delightful. The stsff was pleasant and available, the private showers were very nice, although we didnt use them it was a nice feature, and we loved karaoke nite.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised that the site pictures told a true story. The pools were beautiful, lots for the kids to do (11 and 13) and the grounds were exceptionally clean. I was super impressed by the bathrooms and showers.

I did have an issue with electricity when we arrived but the staff was on top of it and did everything to resolve the issues quickly.

I laughed when I saw the word "resort" in the name, but this really is a resort of campgrounds. We are already planning our trips down there next year.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Andover, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

We booked a standard site and it was a good size (you do have an option of different sized sites if you call early enough). The campground was clean and the grounds and pool area were great. My kids loved the pool - the slide was a huge hit! They had really nice activities on the weekends which was definitely enough because we went sight seeing most of the time. The pictures on the website are very true to life. In our row of campers, we felt we did have a nice amount of privacy because the fire ring faced the back of the site. Nice small lake right on campground - I did feel the paddle boats were expensive at $25 for 3 hours. We didn't use the bathhouse but did go in to use the bathroom sometimes and thought it was clean even with the amount of people heading in and out (and we were right by the tenting area). I was worried about being in Falmouth because it wasn't close to the "wave" beaches (My kids are older and like the surf) The town is beautiful with many beautiful sound/bay beaches, a great bike trail, Cape Cod Winery, Woods Hole (little aquarium and harbor town with great restaurants and bike trail leads right too), also has a Village Center with great stores and restaurants, and The Knob! The Knob was the greatest place to see a sunset and that was about 10 min from campground. Also about 1/2 hour away we did Hyannis Whale Watch which was fantastic and we saw over 20 humpback whales. We did venture to the National Seashore which took about an hour (If it wasn't for the lights we would have made better time) and also to Provincetown which wasn't too much farther from the National Seashore. The campground also gave out an informational booklet on the area beaches and things to do which was a great resource and very helpful. The staff was very nice and helpful to us. The store just had your basics: milk, ice cream etc. However, there is a Walmart and supermarket not far at all. We didn't have any problems with our stay and can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The Cape Cod Campresort is very easy to access off the Bourne Bridge, the GPS had told us we had reached our location when we thought that maybe we had missed the resort, but we had to just go about a half mile more down the road. The staff was busy when I was checking in, and there probably could have been another person helping in the office, however they were friendly and welcoming, showing us were we needed to go, activities offered for the weekend, as well as some policies and procedures. We planned as a last minute trip, and even with only a 27 foot fifth wheel, only premium sites were left for us to book, THANK GOODNESS!, because if we were in one of the smaller spots, I would not have been happy. It looks like a lot of repeat guests knew this, as many pop ups and small trailers even booked premium for the larger space. The spaces are long, some set up better than others. We walked out our door and would sit under our awning, and unfortunately our "neighbors" sewage connection was right there, so we opted to hang out behind the trailer near our fire pit.
Our cable connection was good, internet was not but we opted to just use our smart phones as it was a lot faster if needed. Overall the campground was pretty quiet, dogs are allowed and there were some mornings in which we woke up to barking, I am not sure how well this was monitored, and the speed limit of 5 mph is important as children are riding bikes, and running around. The grounds itself are clean and beautiful, the pool area is great as well as the lake. The wood is 3 bundles for under $20.00, and if you are out and about buy ice at the nearby stores, as it will cost you over $3.00 bucks a bag, of course it’s a convenience, so just having it close was worth it.
We found that Surf Drive Beach was quiet and quaint and less than 10 minutes away, as well as the harbor, restaurants, and the village of Falmouth which was fantastic. If you’re a camper, and you’re looking for resort with amenities, activities, decent sites, and close to the beach and other things to do I highly suggest staying at Cape Cod Campresort, we are already planning our next trip back, and bring other RV'ers with us!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins? Share your experiences!