We stayed here in August for 6 nights with our 2 children, aged 8 & 6 and it was such a great holiday. Don and Walt were extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Nate also shared some great advice on local runs, excellent restaurants and places to visit. The hotel is 'small and friendly' with a very relaxed atmosphere. The room was clean and well-kitted out. We had an efficiency with a sofa bed on the end of the block. We were slightly concerned about having no air con in August but the breeze from the sea really was enough and it was lovely to have fresh air blowing through. Our children had a great time in the pool which was clean and safe. The complimentary tea, coffee, water and hot chocolate was an added bonus as were the s'mores round the fire pit in the evenings! The beach is just across the road, and the Main Street with a great selection of restaurants is about a 15 min walk away so perfect location with a young family. Falmouth is a lovely town, clean, smart, good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants including several excellent seafood places and local beaches. A fantastic holiday, great location, great place. Looking forward to returning hopefully next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Breeze Inn is an 1858 traditional Cape Cod style Inn that has been restored to it's original beauty while adding the modern amenities expected by today's travelers. We are located just 100 yards from the warm waters of Vineyard Sound and feature ocean views in most of our rooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod