We stayed in one of the smaller rooms, W-4, considered studio size I guess. It was easily large enough for two of us, very clean, well kept, updated, air conditioning, ceiling fan, small kitchenette, and poolside! The beach is a block away, town is a far walk (about 0.6 miles) but doable, and the harbor restaurants are about the same distance away as the town. The staff is great; very friendly and helpful with dining and activity choices. The Inn provides beach chairs, beach towels, beach type games, sun tan lotion, sun screen, etc., for the guests to use as they wish. I can't say enough about this place; it's perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Breeze Inn is an 1858 traditional Cape Cod style Inn that has been restored to it's original beauty while adding the modern amenities expected by today's travelers. We are located just 100 yards from the warm waters of Vineyard Sound and feature ocean views in most of our rooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod