I went to this Inn for a special birthday celebration with high school friends from the Boston area. The location is fabulous! Less than a mile from Falmouth Center (great new restaurants and many wonderful shops). The Inn is right across the street from a small beach (chairs and towels and sunscreen provided). Beach has a snack shack but watch out for Sea Gulls (stole our sandwiches out of our hands). Inn was "Cape Cod" charming and very clean. Rooms were quaint and each had a small fridge, microwave and sink. We stayed in the room with sleeping porch and it was so adorable. I wish they served breakfast but only had coffee and tea each morning. We took our coffee out to the beautiful front porch (rocking chairs) and each afternoon sat out by pool area (small deck but adequate) and had cocktails and snacks (need to bring your own). Staff was so friendly and helpful. I would recommend highly especially for couples or ladies weekend away. We had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Breeze Inn is an 1858 traditional Cape Cod style Inn that has been restored to it's original beauty while adding the modern amenities expected by today's travelers. We are located just 100 yards from the warm waters of Vineyard Sound and feature ocean views in most of our rooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod