Stayed for 3 days in Room 9, which had just been refurbished. Very good standard accommodation run by very helpful owners. Don and his staff were very friendly and always able to provide advice as to the best places to visit and eat.
Everywhere was immaculate. It is located about 100 yards from a very nice sandy beach, and about 10 minutes walk from the centre of Falmouth a very nice Cape cod Village, where there are lots of great places to eat. Favourite place to eat was The Quarterdeck. Falmouth is a great place, and very impressed that we never saw any litter. Woods Hole close by for ferry to Martha's vineyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Breeze Inn is an 1858 traditional Cape Cod style Inn that has been restored to it's original beauty while adding the modern amenities expected by today's travelers. We are located just 100 yards from the warm waters of Vineyard Sound and feature ocean views in most of our rooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms new in 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod