My best friend and I spent this past weekend at the BBI as we were running the half marathon. I've stayed at the BBI repeatedly, and every time I'm reminded why I keep going back. Both owners were there when we arrived, and as always they made us feel like family! They are so friendly, and have great knowledge of the area. We were getting up super early the day of the run, before the kitchen/coffee area would be open, so Walt was kind enough to set us up with full coffee service in our room, which was awesome! I've been to this inn in every season, and it's always consistent. The rooms are beautiful, and location can't be beat. Already trying to figure out when I can get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Breeze Inn is an 1858 traditional Cape Cod style Inn that has been restored to it's original beauty while adding the modern amenities expected by today's travelers. We are located just 100 yards from the warm waters of Vineyard Sound and feature ocean views in most of our rooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod