We recently did a tour of New England and left 3 days free in case we found somewhere nice to go. We did. A couple of days prior we looked online and found the Beach Breeze Inn which was absolutely wonderful. We booked a one bedroom chalet with kitchen which was situated beside the beautifully kept gardens and pool. Garden furniture, umbrella's and a grill were available next to the pool where you could have an impromptu barbeque if so required which we did on three occasions whilst making friends with our fellow guests.
Situated near the beaches of Falmouth with a short drive to the Nobska Lighthouse and down the road from all the shops the Beach Breeze was an excellent place to stay. We were tired from our journey and just wanted to chill out for a few days before returning to Boston for our flight. We were able to re-charge our batteries, have some lovely days in the sun, walked along the beach and met some friendly people around the pool.
The owners were super and I would highly recommend a stay. I loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Breeze Inn is an 1858 traditional Cape Cod style Inn that has been restored to it's original beauty while adding the modern amenities expected by today's travelers. We are located just 100 yards from the warm waters of Vineyard Sound and feature ocean views in most of our rooms and air conditioning in all of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Falmouth
- Beach Breeze Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod