“Our Honeymoon Suite” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Falmouth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Our Honeymoon Suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

My wife and I were married at the Falmouth Yacht Club just up the street from the Beach Breeze Inn. I needed to find a honeymoon suite on short notice, and I was lucky to find the Beach Breeze Inn online. I was blown away by every aspect of the experience - from selecting & booking a room to the courtesy of the owners and staff to the amazing room and location. Finishing our special day at the Beach Breeze Inn was the cherry on top of an amazing wedding experience. We're already planning to go back for our 1st year anniversary, and I'm sure there will be many subsequent anniversaries we'll spend there as well. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 8, which was spacious, had an amazing new bathroom, and lots of light. I'd tak...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Ushuaia, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

We spent 3 nights here in late October, and we found it an idea place to stay. Walter, our host, provided a great welcome and hospitality, and his recommendations re restaurants and what to do on the Cape were spot on.
Our room was an 'efficiency' unit with 2 bedrooms and a living area with kitchenette. It was all beautifully clean and spotless. We have great memories of our short stay here. We thought the 'off-season' on Cape Cod was a lovely time for a visit, although some shops etc were closed, especially on Martha's Vineyard. We were happy to go at an uncrowded time of year.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Somers Point, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

When I saw the fantastic reviews of this B&B, I couldn't wait to book my room. I spoke to Lee during the reservation process and he was very friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately, my friend's father-in-law died and we had to cancel our trip with less than a week's notice and Walt, one of the owners, was so compassionate about our situation. He didn't hesitate to refund our deposit with no fees. If I ever get to Cape Cod, I will make a point to stay here.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

we tried to book this inn as a walk in, but couldn't as it was booked out - think that says it all really! obviously popular. however i just wanted to say that even though they couldn't accommodate us the owner was extremely warm and friendly and took the time to give us good advice about where to go etc - much appreciated, and if we are ever back on the cape we will be sure to book this place - in advance!

Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

What can I say? Beach Breeze Inn is just exactly as a New England Inn by the sea should be! We loved to wake up and see the ocean through the window and hear the seagulls. The whole property is so beautifully decorated, well maintained and we felt genuinely welcome.
While there is no breakfast offered in the inn itself, complementary tea and coffee is offered throughout the day and there are many nice options for breakfast closeby in the center of Falmouth (our tip: Betsy's diner).
Unfortunately our stay at Beach Breeze Inn was much too short, but we hope to be back for a longer one sometime.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

I have traveled around the world, and let me tell you that when you discover a beautiful property that has character TOO, what fun is that!! I stumbled upon the Beach Breeze Inn on line when planning a trip to Cape Cod. Don and Walt were so accomodating that it was as if I was dealing with "Good Friends," althought we had never met. That theme never changed as my visit to the Beach Breeze evolved. The ownership and staff really love their property and care about the comfort of each guest as if they were family. This attitude is without question very contagious to the guests as well. Whether we are having coffee on the porch or taking the short walk to the beach everyone is so accomodating, staff and guests alike. I cannot wait till my next visit to the Beach Breeze Inn....In a few weeks, YEA!! Regards, Robert A. Schiller

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Monson, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

What a great getaway my wife and I had at the Inn. We truely enjoyed not having to go round and round in a never ending parking garage or riding the elevators to a cookie cutter room that had no character. The room was very comfortable and the location to the ocean and the shops and restaurants in town was a nice change from driving up and down a major strip to get a meal or go shopping. We have decided that the Beach Breeze Inn will be our destination for our romantic getaways for a long time to come. A big THANK YOU to Don and Walter for the wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: Give the Inn a call and I'm sure they will work hard for you as they did for us.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!