We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel for a weekend event that we attended. The motel was clean and well kept. They are about a 5 minute walk to a very nice beach and they also have a very nice pool.
THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL AND HAD A GREAT ATTITUDE. We will try to book again the next time we go to Falmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod