“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 148 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
East Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have been here numerous times and would just like to say for such a busy restaurant we are always treated like family. The management actually work and not just delegate. We were seated promptly and were served just as prompt. The food was tasty and the wine was a generous pour. The brownie sundae was awesome too!! Little disappointed there was no cappuccino but the coffee worked just fine with dessert. We will definitely go back!! Did I mention the view is worth it alone. Two thumbs up!!!

toronto
“A very nice dinner in a good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Lobster by the water, a perfect recipe. The flying bridge is a down to earth restaurant with a great view and a great deck. Not pretentious at all and perhaps too laid back for some. Lobster was great and fairly priced. What was special was good salads at a seafood restaurant. A nice night out and recommended

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Views and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The Flying Bridge is a great place to have a drink, a light lunch or a full on seafood dinner. They have two levels overlooking Falmouth Harbor as well as patio seating.
The food is always good and the views are fun.
I recommend the stuffed quahogs to start off your meal.

Visited June 2014
MA
“Nice for a harborside dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I have been to Flying Bridge a few times over the years and always have a good meal. I've never eaten inside, and probably wouldn't, I prefer to eat here in the nice weather and eat on the deck along the harbor.

My husband started with the Oysters, and really enjoyed them. I had the clam chowder and it was delicious. For dinner he had the fried scallops and he had no complaints. I had a burger. I know, a restaurant with all this seafood and I had a burger, but I was really in a burger mood. It was really good, just what I was looking for.

We didn't order them but I noticed a lot of orders of onion rings going by and they looked delicious, and the serving was very generous. May have to try those next time.

Service was adequate, nothing exceptional, but good enough.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Haven, Connecticut
“Anniversary dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The steamed vegetables were delicious, but the dinner was quite average. We had baked stuffed shrimp, and friend shrimp.

Visited June 2014