“Marinated steak tips were some of the best I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 148 restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Oyster Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1992 Oysters Too has been serving fresh seafood along with a nice selection of steaks, chicken, salads and pasta dishes. We make our own stocks and soups and you can taste the difference. Most of our entrees include a salad, fresh vegetable and choice of potato. Our atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing, casual dress is fine. In cooler months we have fireplaces in two dining rooms. On weekends enjoy the piano music of our talented players while dining or simply with your favorite beverage in the lounge.
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Marinated steak tips were some of the best I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Last night was my second time going to Oysters Too, and I was extremely pleased to find that the service was just as good and consistent as my first time there in mid-summer, which you don't find very often in busy restaurants on Cape Cod! I ordered the marinated steak tips special which was absolutely incredible. First off, the house cranberry vinaigrette dressing was to die for. The tenderloin tips were cooked to perfection, tender and full of flavor. Tips are my go to meal and I can honestly say that these were some of the best I've ever had. To top it all off, we had a great server- I think her name was Mary- who was sweet, attentive to our needs and she even a great sense of humor. Love the fact that it's open year round- it will definitely be a go-to all winter long. Nothing cozier than sitting in a booth next to a huge fire place! Great experience overall.

Ps- To the guy from San Fran, oysters are in fact served on plates of ice. When they are fresh and shucked in house they will go bad if they aren't kept on ice for a short amount of time- that's why you can't take raw bar to go....duh!!!!!!

84% Recommend
Winchester, Massachusetts
“Great Restaurant--Great service, Great Bar and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This restaurant on Rte 28 in East Falmouth is a treasure. Large parking lot, great bat and bartenders, great drinks and very pleasant staff. Piano music several times per week. Food is great. Lots of seafood specialites, prime rib, etc. Special drinks every night. For those early-birds, great specials. Good family values.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Ate there tonight. My lazy lobster was to die for. Meat from a pound and a half lobster baked in a casserole dish with seafood crumb topping. My dining companion had the herb roasted scallops on tonight's special menu. They were phenomenal! Served with salad, real mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. Delish. With two glasses of wine, the bill before tip was 75.00 and well worth it. I come here once a year from Florida to visit a friend and we make it a point to always eat here.

Roswell, Georgia, United States
“Worth Waiting in Line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Tried the Early Bird Dinner for $16.50. It is only served between 5:00 and 5:30 and requires careful scheduling to be there in time. A crowd was already waiting for the doors to open. We were seated in a large booth in a quiet room, pleased not to be in the other dining room with loud music and chatter. We were impressed with the selection choices and the food was excellent. My dinner, the seafood casserole, was chuck full of a variety of perfectly cooked seafood assortment. Everyone liked their choices. I was surprised when they ran out of the early bird apple crisp dessert, but other choices were offered. No complaints; an excellent priced dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
munich
“Generally OK However........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were greeted at the door by a hostess who seated us promptly, however there was a very uncomfortable strange smell which seemed like it came from the old worn and dirty carpet or the bathrooms. We could not tell how it was caused however upon leaving I walked back in and it was the same as we had encountered when we entered. The food was good although my scrod was small and nothing spectacular. The service was good. The prices were a bit higher than I would have expected for the ambiance, old interior and style of the place.

• Visited July 2013