“Popped in and enjoyed it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 149 restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Popped in and enjoyed it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We were exploring the town and decided to stop in for an appetizer and a drink. Got lucky with getting a seat at the bar and the bartender was very nice. The decor is dark but authentic of an old bar, we enjoyed it!!! Would definitely go back!!!!

Visited August 2013

75% Recommend
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“OMG...the service could not have been worse.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife an I are in town for a wedding. With three children, we go out infrequently, but with the children with Nana and Bubba ( my in laws) in Chicago, the next 4 days are to be a vacation for the two of us.

We ate here tonight. I had read reviews online and looked the menu prior to arriving. The wait was approx. 40 minutes, which was fine. However, the rest of the evening was regrettable. From the time we were seated, it was a good 10 minutes before the server came to great us. Another 10 minutes passed before our drinks arrived, and the server left so quickly we couldn't order anything. When she finally came back, we ordered an appetizer of oysters on the half shell and she then disappeared again. The oysters came 20 minutes later and we finally ordered. (40 minutes after being seated)

When the food came out, our server set it down and disappeared yet again. The room was not terribly busy, and I really don't know what she could have possibly been doing. The found itself was fine, but the service completely ruined the meal.

I was a server for many years while in college and grad school, and perhaps she was having a bad night. However, I was quite disappointed, and will need to do a bit more inquiring before tomorrow's meals in order to find more suitable choices.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Stuffed, Baked Lobster so good ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went there for lunch during our stay in Falmouth. We had about a 20 minute wait which wasn't too bad. We were six adults and everything we had was so good. The crab cake is the best we've every had. Our friends had the stuffed mushrooms, calamari and bacon wrap scallops - no complaints ... Our main dishes were very tasty as well. My boyfriend and I had the lobster ... He had the boiled and I had the stuffed/backed. My stuffed/baked lobster was so good. My boyfriend enjoyed his lobster at the time but mentioned later that it seemed a little under cooked. He had a little bit of a stomach ache later on in the evening. All in all we had a wonderful experience and would definitely eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Let me start my saying, it was in season, our wait was one hour. We had a nice seat the atmosphere was good. The waitress came over right away and took our drink order then returned and took our food order. After the meal arrived at the table we never saw the waitress again. Our drinks ran out and the salad was dry; we would have asked for more dressing if she would have returned. We squirted lemon juice on the salad to moisten it up. One of our forks had dried food on it. All in all the food was average the service could have been better.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rijswijk
“Consistent in quality over the years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had dinner and lunch there 5 years ago and this months we also enjoyed lunch (very nice lobster roll) and dinner here. The quality of food is very good, friendly service and lively atmosphere. A restaurant which can be consistent over such a period is well worth a meal

Visited August 2013