Right across the street from the beach. Stayed in room 108 which has kitchenette
Which was sink,apt fridge,toaster,coffee maker,kitchen tables and chairs. Has plates and utensils
Bathroom as average size and clean.
Staff was pleasant
Small flat screen TV
Shared balcony with chairs. Bummer is the railing blocks some of your view of the beach and not private
British beer company attached to motel
10 minute walk to Martha's vineyard ferry and 5-10 minute drive to downtown Falmouth
Walls pretty soundproof!
If your looking for a place to relax and enjoy the scenery and beach this is a great place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod