We spent several hours around Falmouth looking for accommodation on a Friday afternoon which didn't cost a small fortune. The Seaside Inn staff were very welcoming and showed us a couple of room options.
The room was on the small side and basic, but clean and all we needed. The motel is right across the beach and convenient for the shops.
You'd be better off staying upstairs for a little more privacy and ask to be away from the back of the pub, just so you avoid the kitchen vents which can be a little noisy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod