The room was tiny but very clean. The bathroom seemed bigger than the whole room. The deck was big with a nice table, 4 chairs and an umbrella. Nice view. The walls were thin and we could hear every word the couple next to us said. I sleep with earplugs in, so this didn't bother me. We loved walking on the beach, and shopping on Main Street. Front desk personnel were friendly and informative. Will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod