April 16-19th was the time we stayed at the Seaside inn. After booking a place In Yarmouth through our time share program and being very disapointed, by the way NEVER stay at the HOLLY TREE RESORT. We stayed At the Seaside in at first in Room 203 which was a bit uncomfortable and bit outdated however it did the job. I had to work this week and had my laptop from work and used the Seaside Inn's free wireless access (unsecured). The table they had in the room was easy enough to bring outside and sit at while working and looking at the ocean, what more could you ask for. On April 17th we moved to room 201. My wife and i decided that for the time of year and the price they were charging for the room AND the folks that were staying there the first night had checked out we said lets do it. When the very friendly staff said the room was ready we went in and the views from the room were out of this world! there is a huge picture window and your own pvt balconey. There is adequate closet space and a full bath. This was a room that was not outdated, clearly they have suited this room to be special for the people who have the fourtunate exp to stay here. The beds in the first room we stayed in keep us up all night they were hard as a rock a MUST update for the Inn. Room 201 had 2 king beds that were UNBELIEVABLY comfortable and not your typical hotel bed. If you like softer beds with some support this is the room to stay in at the cape. Over all I would come back again and next time maybe with our daughter who is on the way and our dog lexi. Oh yea thats right they have pet friendly rooms.... Only reason i ddint give this place 5 stars is because of the bed, everything else AMAZING, service was great, rooms clean, affordable! STAY HERE!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Hotel
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.