My wife and I spent a week here 3/7/14 - 3/14//14 and had a very enjoyable time but warmer weather would have been nice. However we didn't expect summer temps. As other visitors have said it has the ocean on one side and a large tidal pond/bay on the other side. Across the front road is a nice small beach and within easy walking distance in either direction there a several nice beaches with some parking areas.
After a short drive you will land in downtown Falmouth which we found to be a clean, quaint village center with many shops and restaurants offering various types of merchandise and different menus. You can park near the town hall and enjoy a relaxed stroll on Main Street. Also after a short ride you can visit Woods Hole and stop at Nobska lighthouse.
We had a 2 bedroom suite which had a large master bedroom with a king size bed and a small full bath and a good sized closet. The bed was very comfortable. The second bedroom had two twin size beds which were also comfortable. Directly across from this bedroom was a second, small full bath. The other area of the suite was on the open plan with a living area, dinning area, large Jacuzzi, large closet and a very, very small full kitchen. Both bedrooms and the living room open onto a large, private deck area, which from our unit looked onto the indoor pool area and a good view of the pond. The unit was very clean and well appointed. I have two criticisms of the facility. As someone else had mentioned the towels are very course feeling and resembled sand paper. The other area that was disappointing was the size of the kitchen area. Appliances were ok however the counter space was almost non existent. My wife had difficulty preparing meals just for the two of us and lead us to wonder how tuff it would be for a mother trying to feed a husband and children in such a small area.
The indoor pool area is nice and also offers a hot tub. However we found the pool on the cold side and the hot tub too hot. The entire staff was friendly and willing to offer assistance if needed.
Overall we had a nice relaxing week and would come back again in the fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Atlantic Ocean at the front, Great Pond behind and Martha's Vineyard on the horizon, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty. Accommodations include studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully equipped efficiency kitchens and private decks with great views. Amenities: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Beach, Bocce Court, Shuffleboard and Tennis Court ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your InnSeason Resorts Surfside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resorts Surfside Hotel Falmouth
- InnSeason Resorts Surfside Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod