“"Run, Forrest, run................!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Elm Arch Inn

Elm Arch Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Elm Arch Inn
You added Elm Arch Inn to your Saves list
26 Elm Arch Way, Falmouth, MA 02540   |
Ranked #19 of 20 Falmouth B&B and Inns
“"Run, Forrest, run................!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2004

Last week we booked a room at the Elm Arch Inn.
We requested a special room with a canopy bed and private bath in an historic setting. We called a few days later to verify that the room also had AC. We were told that was possible for a bit more. When we arrived , we were told that we were in an out building across the street since none of the rooms in the main house had AC. What a mistake!!!!
The "room" barely held a full bed + a single (no canopy, that's for sure) and a no frills bath.
It had a 9" TV , a closet door that would hardly open, dark brown paneling, and an AC that was more dead than alive. We were NEVER informed, via their website or by phone ,that such a dismal out building even existed. Let alone that we would have to pay more for such inferior accomodations that weren't even a part of the main house. We left and hope you ask lots more questions than we did if you decide to "camp out' here. BUYER BEWARE!

Solo
Business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2004

I stayed at the Inn in 2000 with my two best girl friends. We had had a traumatic few nights in another location on Martha's Vineyard and when I called up to see if the Inn had any vacancies they had just one room left with three beds. "Meant for us" we thought and had the best time. So comfortable, clean and welcoming. We will most definately be coming back next time we visit our family in Teaticket.

Falmouth, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2003

I am a local and am often asked to make local hotel reservations or recommendations for visitors, family and friends. Because others might find the opinions of a local helpful, I thought I would enter them on this web site. The Elm Arch Inn is a beautiful property. Trees, grass, lovely buildings. It is a short stroll to Main Street shops and restaurants. The beach is only about a 1/2 mile walk south, and you'd walk through a very nice residential area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2003

Hello;
I just wanted to send a short note and extend my thanks for my recent stay at the Elm Arch Inn. As a frequent visitor I have always enjoyed the hospitality and New England charm that the Inn offers.
Because it is a family run business they always seem to remember the
little things and always make me feel so welcome. The location is
outstanding close to beach and for me access to the shopping at the
stores up town. I do indeed look forward to seeing "Flossie" and her
staff again this July with my annual visit. So thank you again for my
recent mini vacation at the Inn and will see you again in July. Fondly
Jackie

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2003

Three generations of our family have stayed at the Elm Arch almost annually for over 50 years. Each room is distinctive. The owners are wonderful people. The inn is on a quiet cul-de-sac right off main street so you can walk to shop and to the beach. There's a pool and lots of "greenspace" to relax and quietly read a book. Kids also love all the antique dolls, phone, slider, and cannonball hole!

Cape Cod, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2003

My husband and I have stayed at the Elm Arch Inn every summer for the past 5 years...it is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants in the center of Falmouth...we bike or walk to the beach, Woods Hole and beautiful Falmouth Harbor...the location of Inn makes getting around so easy...We have stayed in rooms with four-poster and canopy beds, fireplaces and decor of Williamsburg.--every room with it's own personality...

Been to Elm Arch Inn? Share your experiences!