“Convenient, clean and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging
134 Acapesket Rd, East Falmouth, Falmouth, MA 02536   |
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Falmouth
Rehoboth, Massachusetts, United States
“Convenient, clean and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I were more than happy with the tidy affordable room. Very quiet peaceful. We were able to see swans in the water adjacent to the property. Less than a mile from the waterfront. Less than four miles from Main Street. More than pleased. Will be visiting again soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed here for a night in town for a wedding. The hotel has a nice location that is quite peaceful and on the water. The room was pretty basic, with a standard cape motel feel and had a nice little kitchen We had a shared balcony. It was clean and the staff was friendly. It's certainly a good option in the area, but like most cape hotel/motels, it can feel a bit dated for the price during high season.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
belleville pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We've been staying at Green Harbor for 30 years...it just keeps getting better. It feels like our home away from home and Milt and Paula are like family. We always meet nice people. Green Harbor seems to attract them. Although we've never taken our dog, having some around adds to the homey feel for us. This is a wonderful place. So blessed to have just "happened on to it" all those years ago, before the Internet!!

Room Tip: We have always stayed beachside.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Hi,

My name is Sparkle and I am a 6 yr old Golden Retriever. My owners brought me here in July and we LOVED it. When we first arrived we went down to the salt water pond where my owners threw their flip flops in for me to retrieve. I had a ball and was soon very tired. We then went to our room which was clean and comfortable. The hotel owners made a big fuss over me and my good manners. Everyone was very nice and friendly. I heard my owners say the heated pool was awesome and I loved roaming the beautiful grounds and meeting other dogs and people. The location was perfect as we all took the ferry over to Martha's Vineyard one day. I would definitely advise you to tell your owners what a great find this hotel is and how much you want to visit. I will tell my owners how much I want to go back next year. Hope they listen!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great little gem that is pet friendly, right on the water, with the nicest manager/owners and staff. We couldn't have asked for more as a stop over before taking the ferry at Woods Hole for Martha's Vineyard.

This is a great as a vacation getaway too - it is not fancy, but it is clean, with well sized rooms, well maintained, and a lovely quiet location. we will definitely stay again!! And maybe next time for a long weekend!

Room Tip: Ask for a room along the water.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
New jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Having never been to the cape before I did my research and based on other reviews booked 4 days at the Green Harbor. Boy am I glad I did. Very well maintained and clean rooms and grounds, nice heated pool that was appreciated as I was cooler this week, free paddle boats on a gorgeous lake, free Internet access which worked at the tables outside our rooms. We were able to barbeque on the grill that Green Harbor provides and surf at the same time. The managers Milton and Paula are so friendly and helpful. Best of all my dog was as welcome as we were. We love the Green Harbor and am making plans already to book for next summer.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a great vacation at green harbour. We stayed three nights and wished we could have stayed longer. The staff are amazing, friendly, helpful and patient. the pool is awesome. Our kids loved the paddle boats. The rooms are clean and very functional. Nice people. Felt like home. We are already planning to go back next summer

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging? Share your experiences!