My daughter picked this property for both of us as she was running in the Cape Cod Marathon this past weekend (Oct 27, 2013). She had Room 20, I had Room 34. The property is quiet, quaint, clean, and includes nice amenities (e.g. microwave, small refrigerator) as well as chairs to sit outside to look at the water. I thought each room would have the same furniture (like the big chains), but they don't, which was a welcome surprise!! It was wonderful to see my room vs. her room, and how differently they were decorated. Both rooms were delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod