“Scrumptious Pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stone L'Oven Pizza Co.

Stone L'Oven Pizza Co.
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Scrumptious Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We really enjoyed the pizza here, very fresh and cooked in the stone oven. Service was ok but took us a while to get the servers attention when we needed them. That said they kind enough to let us try some root beer as we had no idea what it was!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Update to my original review (I guess it is me)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Been three years since my original review and after two (or more) ownership changes prices have skyrocketed (pies are now approaching $20) and the quality has suffered. The last pizza I got here was not very flavorful and was very skimpy with the toppings. I do not expect you will lower your prices but please when I pay $19 or more for a pizza pie is it too much to expect that it will be covered with toppings and cheese?

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint-Lambert, Quebec, Canada
“I chose the wrong pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have a feeling I chose,the wrong pizza, because this resto has such good reviews but I wasn't too impressed. I has the summer salad, so so, the almonds tasted stale, the cheese was flavourless, it just tasted like crumbly salt and the dressing uneventful. I had the fig and prosciutto pizza, I know, sound delicious! I felt there was far too much fig jam, and it tasted like I was eating dessert for dinner. I was expecting a smattering of fig jam with crunchy prosciutto and caramelized onions, but the sweetness was overwhelming. Great crust tho, so I have to imagine that I just chose the wrong pizza. There were lots of other pizzas around me that looked great! I would go back to try a different pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I ordered the Main Street panini and it was delicious!! My boys got a pizza and they said it was the best they ever had. The crust is perfect and they have every topping you can imagine. Outside seating is available and plenty indoors as well. I hope to go back and try some of their different pizzas.

Visited June 2014
Poynings, United Kingdom
“totally awesome pizza and chicken wings !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Went to Stone L'Oven on Main Street in Falmouth in June 2014, it is the BEST pizza I have EVER eaten, the crust is super thin, and the edges (which I normally leave) were just as good, I had the cheeseburger pizza, it is the die for :) we also had the Chicken Wings with Lemon and Parmesan sauce, I can only describe these as Legendary - the most delicious wings on the Planet. If you are in Falmouth and you walk past this Restaurant you wont know what you have missed. Excellent Service too with a Bar Tender who was both funny and informative,

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere