“FANTASTIC pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stone L'Oven Pizza Co.

Stone L'Oven Pizza Co.
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Boston... ish
“FANTASTIC pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm a bit of a pizza snob but this hearth-baked version in North Falmouth is spectacular. One of the specialties on the menu that caught my eye was a fig and prosciutto pie with caramelized onions and a balsamic drizzle. I ordered it and was blown away. The flavor combinations were incredible and the dough was perfection. The 'small' size I ordered was generous to the point I ended up getting three meals out of it. AND they deliver. HIGHLY recommended!!

Visited February 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had a great pizza and craft beers for lunch. The atmosphere is very nice and the waitress was great making sure that we were well taken care of. Will return next time in Falmouth

Visited February 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“L'Oven Over L'Oad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Food was great and the service was exceptional. But the portions... Wow, way too much! I rarely comment that there was too much food, but the portions could be about half of what they serve. Each of us (6 people) left with a doggie bag. The price was normal for the area and the ambiance was great as well. We will eat here again, but will adjust our selections to accommodate their sizes.

Rhode Island
“Speciailty and freshness worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

When my husband and I visit Falmouth we typically go to the diner in the town but we were with my sister and her husband and were attracted by the sign outside this unassuming restaurant by their soup selection. What a very pleasant and fine dining experience. The wraps were great- large, packed with great combinations and very, very fresh. The soups......I ordered a cup and should have ordered a bowl as everyone at the table had to try this--- a butternut squash soup with ingredients I was desperately trying to figure out-- the chef actually told me his secrets- I'm not going to share here- you are all just going to have to go there and try it for yourself- wonderful, homey place to eat!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The BEST Italian Wedding Soup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Ok, so it's a pizza restaurant and I'm talking about soup, but it's no ordinary soup. Their Italian Wedding soup is just amazing! My daughter said the same thing about the mac and cheese. The restaurant has a nice cozy atmosphere and (of course) a pizza oven. We will definitely try the pizza next time we are in town. It was a very cold, snowy day and their food was hot and comforting. Exactly what we needed. And... Try the soup, trust me.