“A Nice Suerprise!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Dairy Queen
Massacusetts
“A Nice Suerprise!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I spent a night in Falmouth and were looking for somewhere to eat. We saw Landucci's listed favorably on trip advisor so deceided to try it out. We were surprised to see that it was part of a somewhat low end hotel resteraunt, but was pleasantly surprised when we entered as to the lovely ambience and upscale feel. We sat at the bar and were greeted by Rose, the bartender that evening, who was just great and so helpful with the menu. Upon her suggestions I got an amazing salmon dish encrusted with macadamia nuts and a sauce to die for(!), and my husband got fall-off-the-bone pork osso bucca. Fabulous meal soup to nuts! Ray, the chef/owner, came out of the kitchen and greeted us and spent some time talking with us. Just a very nice evening. Highly recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“I had dinner with Frank Sinatra tonight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The last time we were here it was March and the evening was dark and cold. The restaurant was in transition and dinner resembled a poorly executed fire drill ... But the food was excellent so we gave it a try on a hot July evening...the restaurant is attached to a motel so the intimacy and ambience factors are beyond discussion...but Frank didn't seem to mind so I didn't either...wine by the glass was very good and fairly priced...excellent bread served with flavored oil...Frank said his martini was excellent...the fried calamari was served with a great sauce, an abundance of banana peppers and olives, but the calamari could have been more lightly fried...my wife's eggplant parm got a 10..my veal scarpaniello was delicious and well prepared...we each ,in the spirit of over eating, had the penne with bolognese which was superb...the value exceeded price...you just need to know what you are getting into: very well cooked and heavy Italian food...by the way service was excellent..during the meal the temperature in the room soared...when we left at 7:45 the hot summer night was actually a relief ...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Southborough, Massachusetts
“outstanding suprise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

totally blown away by this place, have to admit i just assumed it would be like most hotel restaurants - blah, boring and average.
this place was none of that. fisrt off, BRIDGET was amazing, made us feel like regulars from the second we sat down, friendly, knowledgable of menu and wine pairings, and just outstanding.
and the food (hate to be putting it 2nd - but bridget is first :) was by far mouthwatering, delicious!! and i am regular to north end. and this was right up there amongst the top places ever.
dont be fooled by its hotel location - and make it a point to try it - and make sure Bridgets working for the bonus on top of the fantabulous meal!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pennsylvania
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The restaurant opened on a Monday for our large bus group which was extremely nice. They were a bit understaffed and the one girl was serving all tables with over 40 people. The restaurant was uncomfortably hot too. I'm thinking it was because they opened for us so the air didn't have time to get cold.

The olive oil dip for the bread was outstanding! I couldn't stop eating it! One of the best I've had. I had eggplant parm with fresh pasta and it was very good. They gave you a large portion so you could box it up and have it for lunch the next day too! We were offered two desserts - chocolate cake and almond Tiramisu. I ordered the Tiramisu which was frozen solid. It was a very hot day and so actually it was refreshing! I'm sure it wasn't homemade.

Visited July 2013
“A great dining experience in Falmouth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went to Landucci's in Falmouth for the first time tonight but it definitely won't be the last! The food was very well prepared, the portion sizes quite large and our sever Val was terrific. All in all, a great dining experience!