“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Dairy Queen
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Don't let the location fool you (attached to the Falmouth Inn), this restaurant is fantastic. The staff was extremely friendly, food was delicious and plentiful, and the price was on par with a Cheesecake Factory or similar. Also, they have a piano bar. It's a little small, so call ahead if you have a big group. Definitely would go back.

• Visited April 2013

Mansfield Center, Connecticut, United States
“THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN FALMOUTH!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visit Falmouth every March and October and eat at the Landucci twice per visit. The service is great, the atmosphere is very comfortable, the prices are extremely reasonable and above all the the the food is marvelous with portions usually too big for us to eat at one sitting. The first visit this year we both had our favorite Landucci dish Chicken Saltimbocca and as usual it was absolutely heavenly. The second evening we arrived in a party of 4 but unfortunately they had stopped serving. Owner/chef Jay came out to greet us and to our pleasure agreed to prepare meals for us. On this evening we had Salmon fettuccine, lobster ravioli (loaded with lobster), veal parmesan and a dish with haddock all cooked to perfection with the usual large portions. We have been enjoying Jay's culinary masterpieces since we discovered the Landucci (previously named Cafe Villaggio at a different location in Falmouth). Do yourself and your taste buds a favor and dine at Landucci.......ONE OF THE HiDDEN TREASURES OF THE CAPE.

Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
“Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I called ahead to make sure a reservation was not needed for dinner (Reservation not needed for 2). Once we arrived the hostess seemed very confused when we asked for a table and asked if we were with a larger party. It took about 10-20 minutes for our waiter to come to our table which was frustrating. The food was AMAZING however- Very large portions. We had the house wine which was wonderful as well (and I am not a wine drinker). The ambiance of the restaurant was very fancy and romantic but not over the top. There was a man playing piano and singing in the background which was enjoyable. Slight warning is that this restaurant is attached to a hotel/inn and the guests seemed to be quite older- so if you are looking for a romantic night I highly recommend if you are looking for a hoping bar then I do not recommend (we were on spring break).

• Visited March 2013
nj
“Very Good Italian Restaurant in Downtown Falmouth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had dinner there on a weeknight in February. Service was excellent as well as the food. Rose was very knowledgable on the menu, very friendly and very helpful. When we went to order wine by the glass, she suggested that if we were thirsty enough to handle a bottle, the house included a complimentary fresh cheese and vegetables appetizer. We decided we were in fact thirsty enough. The appetizer was excellent. My wife had the salmon special which was excellent. I am not a salmon fan, but I sampled it and I found it very good. I had the fresh cod special with roasted potatoes that was great. Others have mentioned the outside appearance, which I agree is non descript. However, the inside is very well decorated and comfortable. We found prices to be moderate and fairly priced for what was served. We will definitely go back and would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
massachusetts
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

They handled our party of 29 with ease - I had never eaten there before but I will again. Everything portion was huge and tasted great too! All 29 of us loved it!

Visited March 2013