“They do not take reservations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 149 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Waquoit, Massachusetts
“They do not take reservations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Being a Falmouth resident we frequent this restaurant off season. But during the summer we stay away, why, they do not take reservations unless you have a large group. I Refuse to wait to dine any where, anytime...

Visited July 2014

Port Washington ,NY
“Excellent Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Such a pleasant surprise - and a step up from all the other local restaurants in the area. We all ordered two appetizers apiece since the choices all looked wonderful. It was like having a tasting menu and none of them disappointed. I had a special pate mousse and lobster strudel. Others had the oysters, soups and a wonderful cucumber salad with red onions and salmon. Their coffee ice cream was a terrific ending to the meal. Lovely service and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We truly loved everything about this place. The service was excellent and the food was really excellent! I love trying things that we simply wouldn't make at home and the Lobster Corn Chowder was a perfect example of this. Absolutely delicious! The kitchen takes great pride in the freshness and quality of ingredients as well as it's presentation. Our waiter was knowledgeable and enthusiastic and helped us with some difficult choices. The wine list is extensive and coincidentally included our favorite Pinot. It was the exclamation point on a wonderful meal!

• Visited June 2014
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Probably my favorite place. Lovely menu and great service. It's expensive but for a special experience, well worth it

• Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“We keep coming back for more..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I have been to this restaurant at least 4 times which isn't enough. The food is local and I believe organic when possible which is very important to my husband and I. The wait staff is very nice and not stiff and rigid which really bothers me when you go to a nicer restaurant. I want to relax and enjoy my meal. I don't want to feel like we are being judged. At the start of the meal you receive a amouse bouche and they also finish the meal with a little sweet.

• Visited October 2013