“Immaculate and wonderful B & B! A real winner.” 5 of 5 stars

$20 off room rate
Ranked #1 of 20 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
east bay, california
“Immaculate and wonderful B & B! A real winner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2010

We recently stayed here and had a wonderful experience! The rooms were beautiful and really nicely updated. The beds were luxurious ~ perfect for both me (who likes a soft bed) and my husband (who likes it firmer) ~ we both slept very well. It was amazingly quiet, even with other guests right next door ~ we didnt hear a thing all night long. The owners were welcoming and clearly loved what they did. The food was really good. Overall, a really great experience! We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Orkney, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

It was an absolute pleasure to stay here. I was at a week long meeting at Woods Hole, and this was the perfect haven to come back to at the end of a long day. Trish and Kevin were genuinely warm and thoughtful hosts, my bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in (very important for someone out-of-time, a long way from home!), and the breakfasts...! If sweet potato pancakes sound unlikely, then just try them, that's all I can say.

In summary: first class, highly recommended. I'll definitely be back, and I hope to bring my wife too.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
CaptainsManor, Owner at Captain's Manor Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2010
It was great to know that you rested well especially seeing as the meetings you attended required you to put in long days! We look forward to a future visit and how wonderful it would be if your wife could come as well.
Flatrock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Captain's Manor Inn for a week while I attended meetings in Woods Hole. I have nothing but positive comments regarding our stay. The home is a beautifully maintained manor dating from the mid 1800's. Our room was large, bright, and newly refinished. Our hosts, Kevin and Trish, went above and beyond to ensure that our visit was memorable. Kevin's breakfasts were incredible and Trish was always there to help us. I would definitely recommend the Captain's Manor Inn.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
CaptainsManor, Owner at Captain's Manor Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2010
Thank you for choosing to spend your time with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed Kevin’s breakfasts and the overall accommodations. We will be sure to keep your veranda spot ready for a future visit and hopefully the cardinal will cooperate for a photo.
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

I was in Cape Cod for business (i was working on a short film as an actress) and was there for 4 days, and I was travelling solo and loved my stay there. I felt cared for and comfy, and the bed was amazing and I couldn't have had more fun. My colleague also had a wonderful time. We ate well and I think it was the perfect balance of historical and totally first-rate comfortable. The owners are so lovely and friendly and helpful, and the scones were so good I got the recipe. You'll love it. I will definitely go back with my husband for a romantic trip. I'm not sure I would bring very small children under 5 years old because the place is so cozy and feels like a good place for quiet and reading and enjoying a drink and great conversation. Older children yes. Couples - DEFINITELY.

Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
CaptainsManor, Owner at Captain's Manor Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2010
What a treat to have you and your colleague as our first customers. We hope you have a chance to try out the scone recipe for your friends. Best wishes on the success of your film and all the other projects you are sure to be working on! We look forward to hosting you for that romantic getaway with your husband.
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

The innkeepers did not miss a beat. They anticipated all of our needs. They could not have been lovelier. I felt like they were old friends. The Inn is clean, neat and attractively decorated. All of the linen was of the highest quality. Our made- to -order breakfast was perfect. This is definitely a place I would go back to and will recommend to all my friends.
In fact, I miss the place already.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

We had a very nice stay at the Captain's Manor Inn. Live in Williamsburg, Virginia and was visiting family in Connecticut and decided to drive to the Cape while up North. Several years ago stayed in South Yarmouth and this was definitely a step up. Beautiful Bed & Breakfast located near main street with shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
CaptainsManor, Owner at Captain's Manor Inn, responded to this review, May 25, 2010
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled that you found your stay to be relaxing and a home away from home. We look forward to your next visit.
Cape Cod
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

The Captain's Manor Inn is one of the few bed & breakfasts in my experience that truly realizes one's expectations. The magnificent landmark house has been beautifully and painstakingly redecorated and refurbished. There is 19th Century charm with 21st Century convenience. The location is central yet quiet. The food excellent. And most importanly, the welcome provided by its owners, Trish and Kevin, is superlative. The Robinsons' focus is totally on their guests. They are genuinely warm and friendly but utterly professional. I recently had to find accomodations in Falmouth for two important business colleagues from New York and personally visited all the possibilities in town. The choice was clear: The Captain's Manor all the way. My colleagues were treated superbly and I would wholeheartedly recommend the Captain's Manor Inn without reservation.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
CaptainsManor, Owner at Captain's Manor Inn, responded to this review, May 24, 2010
We were honored to host your New York colleagues and appreciated your faith in us as we opened this new property. Thank you for your kind words on the restoration of the Inn and are so very pleased that you and your guests were pleased with their stay.

Been to Captain's Manor Inn? Share your experiences!