The Captain's Manor Inn is one of the few bed & breakfasts in my experience that truly realizes one's expectations. The magnificent landmark house has been beautifully and painstakingly redecorated and refurbished. There is 19th Century charm with 21st Century convenience. The location is central yet quiet. The food excellent. And most importanly, the welcome provided by its owners, Trish and Kevin, is superlative. The Robinsons' focus is totally on their guests. They are genuinely warm and friendly but utterly professional. I recently had to find accomodations in Falmouth for two important business colleagues from New York and personally visited all the possibilities in town. The choice was clear: The Captain's Manor all the way. My colleagues were treated superbly and I would wholeheartedly recommend the Captain's Manor Inn without reservation.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Manor Hotel
- Captain`s Manor Hotel Falmouth
- Captain's Manor Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast offers a splendid retreat in the heart of Falmouth Village's historic district. This stately 1849 home has been lovingly restored to feature modern amenities in each of its 8 guestrooms with en suite bathrooms. On the National Historic Register of Historic Places, this unique estate features an elegant living area with original black marble fireplace and expansive plantation style windows that open onto the vast wrap around veranda. Take a short stroll to visit Falmouth Village's many boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Captain's Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.