We have been coming to the Captain's Manor Inn since before it had that name. Under Trish and Kevin's ownership, the Inn has reached the absolute height of perfection. There is literally nothing to complain about or suggest as an improvement. The quality touches they bring such as home baked dessert goodies for your room each night and he wonderful sheets and towels and bath toiletries are all spectacular. I have stayed in many, many B&Bs around the US and this one is the very best. The rooms are large, even the so-called "small" ones, and the public spaces are so comfortable. The location is also wonderful - just outside the downtown Falmouth area so that you can walk to town for shopping and dining or just late evening ice cream. It is easy to drive to other Cape destinations as well or just down the street is the Steamship Authority parking lot for ferry to the Vineyard.
It's totally wonderful and you can't go wrong here!
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Manor Hotel
- Captain`s Manor Hotel Falmouth
- Captain's Manor Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast offers a splendid retreat in the heart of Falmouth Village's historic district. This stately 1849 home has been lovingly restored to feature modern amenities in each of its 8 guestrooms with en suite bathrooms. On the National Historic Register of Historic Places, this unique estate features an elegant living area with original black marble fireplace and expansive plantation style windows that open onto the vast wrap around veranda. Take a short stroll to visit Falmouth Village's many boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Captain's Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.