Wonderful accommodations, wonderful innkeepers, wonderful food & evening snacks. Exceptionally accommodating to our needs & requests. A stellar place to stay. We stayed 4 nights at the Tuscany room which was spacious & quaint. Candidly the pictures do not do the decor justice. Parking has been an issue at other places we have stayed at but this place is spacious & well laid out, as is the interior of the inn itself. The baked treats at night were really special. Trish & Kevin made great recommendations for where to go in Falmouth, Woods Hole & Martha's Vineyard & how to best get there. Trish also made thoughtful considerations about visiting Nantucket.They made our stay on the Cape truly memorable and fun.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Manor Hotel
- Captain`s Manor Hotel Falmouth
- Captain's Manor Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast offers a splendid retreat in the heart of Falmouth Village's historic district. This stately 1849 home has been lovingly restored to feature modern amenities in each of its 8 guestrooms with en suite bathrooms. On the National Historic Register of Historic Places, this unique estate features an elegant living area with original black marble fireplace and expansive plantation style windows that open onto the vast wrap around veranda. Take a short stroll to visit Falmouth Village's many boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Captain's Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.