This was our first experience staying at a B&B and my husband and I were so comfortable at The Captain's Manor Inn. Trish and Kevin were warm and very welcoming and they enjoyed helping us plan our daily activities and trips to Chatham and Nantucket. They allowed us to feel as if we were one of their family. The inn is within walking distance of wonderful shops and restaurants and is elegant and tastefully decorated! The guest rooms are lovely and very spacious with a unique character of their own. The views from our room were spectacular. We also enjoyed a delicious "homemade" breakfast every morning out on the back patio which was pleasant and relaxing! Trish and Kevin are fantastic hosts and have a unique gift of making every guest feel special! This was a wonderful experience and we look forward to our return!
Maria and Rich V.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Manor Hotel
- Captain`s Manor Hotel Falmouth
- Captain's Manor Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast offers a splendid retreat in the heart of Falmouth Village's historic district. This stately 1849 home has been lovingly restored to feature modern amenities in each of its 8 guestrooms with en suite bathrooms. On the National Historic Register of Historic Places, this unique estate features an elegant living area with original black marble fireplace and expansive plantation style windows that open onto the vast wrap around veranda. Take a short stroll to visit Falmouth Village's many boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Captain's Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.