We return again and again to the Palmer House Inn for a relaxing place to stay. My husband and I have stayed in the summer in the winter and both are wonderful. The rooms are always well appointed, the breakfast is spectacular, and other amenities such as snacks and coffee throughout the day are an added benefit. We enjoy the location for walking around town whether in the sun or in the snow. The Inn is in close proximity to shops and wonderful restaurants. Pat and Bill’s attention to detail and warm welcome make us feel like special guests. We are always looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod