We stayed at the Palmer House Inn in late December. The owners were very friendly and helpful with local restaurant recommendations. The home was immaculate and the attention to detail in every room was quite impressive. Breakfast was thoughtfully prepared and everything was delicious. This was our first time at Cape Cod and we were especially impressed with the location of the Palmer House Inn. Falmouth, MA is a beautiful New England town with all the traditional decor, perfect for this time of year. We look forward to returning for our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Hotel
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.