The Palmer House Inn is setting the standard for innkeeping. Charming rooms, excellent breakfasts, very nice toiletries, attentive service--all in a beautiful setting in Falmouth, MA. Walking distance to shops and restaurants in town. Great base of operations being closer to Boston for easy coming and going. We easily explored the whole cape from here before moving on up the coast to Maine. We stayed in the Samuel Langhorne Clemens room in the carriage house and just loved it. All the rooms are named for authors and feature their books in the room-- a very nice touch I thought.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Hotel
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.