Was here attending a wedding first of this month. Grounds are beautiful, well kept! Wedding was outdoor, was lovely. Our room was GORGEOUS! Soo nice, the best of one of the most comfy beds I have EVER slept in. It was like a slept on a cloud, I'm not exaggerating lol. The food served at the wedding which was catered by the inn was excellent as well.
Service....well that was another story. I arrived and went to check in, the girl basically ignored me for like 5 minutes and kept answering the phone and putting her finger up as to say one minute. Not friendly at all. Then I gave her my information, she didn't even look at me I felt like she was still ignoring me, then she hollered over me to another girl to come and finish with me cause she had to go. Later, at the wedding, there were two bartenders, a man and a woman. The man was very rude. I went to the bar, ordered a drink for myself and one for my mother. Gave it to her and she said it wasn't right, I asked for a whiskey and 7up and he made her a whiskey sour. She took it back and he acted as if how dare you bring a drink back. He poured it out very abruptly she said and made another. When that drink was done she went for an other and was recognized her and ignored her for like 5 minutes before finally speaking to her. We spoke to a few other who also had issues with this same bartender. On a positive service note...When I checked out, the man at the desk was wonderful. Very kind. Continental breakfast didn't start until 8, we were there around 730 as we had a long drive home, I asked if the tea by chance was ready and he said no but I will go make you a cup to take.
Overall, the hotel was so beautiful and I hope to visit the Cape again very soon!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Coonamessett Hotel Falmouth
- The Coonamessett Hotel
- The Coonamessett Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coonamessett Inn is located in the heart of historic Flmouth village. Our 29 rooms have just undergone a full renovation with all new furniture, flat panel tv's, carpeting and paint. If you have stayed with us before you recognize us. Our full service bar and dining room make us a perfect romantic getaway spot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Coonamessett Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.