I didn't even stay at this motel. I arrived from Martha's Vineyard around 12noon, and drove down to the motel. As soon as I got inside of the room, the terrible smell of smoking cigarettes filled my lungs. I looked around at the carpet, and noticed it had huge stains, the comforter had cigarette burns, full of holes. Everything looked it had not being taken care of for the past 20 years. The doorknob didn't work properly, and there wasn't exactly a way to lock the room safely. In the 10 minutes I stayed inside, a headache and nauseating feeling grew on me. I went straight back to the office to cancel my stay, and the owner or manager (she never introduced herself) wanted to charge me for my second night stay (which was more expensive because of the race weekend). I explained the reason why I was canceling, and she still insisted that she had the right to charge me, in a very rude manner. She was also charging prices of B&B for a place that is literally a dump ($145). One might wonder if Tarantino has ever used the place to film a killing scene! Worst experience ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod