“Best Snorkeling!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Island & The Mangroves (Cayo Arena)

Paradise Island & The Mangroves (Cayo Arena)
Paradise Island, Punta Rucia, Dominican Republic
+1 809-841-7606
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
Top Rated
$94*
and up
Cayo Paraiso Deserted Island Tour from Puerto...
More attraction details
Owner description: Escojan cual de nuestras embarcaciones los transportan hacia la fantastica isla desierta Cayo Paraiso. Arenas Blancas, Aguas Turquesa y una brisa fresca de Oceano. Asombrosos arrecifes de coral y gran variedad de Escojan cual de nuestras embarcaciones los transportan hacia la fantastica isla desierta Cayo Paraiso. Arenas Blancas, Aguas Turquesa y una brisa fresca de Oceano. Asombrosos arrecifes de coral y gran variedad de coloridos peces tropicales en una de nuestras mas divertidas actividades "Snorkeling". En contraste con esta fantastica aventura tambien podran visitar los manglares en el Parque Nacional de Montecristi y aprender acerca de las maravillas de la naturaleza acompanado de nuestro eficiente personal. No deje de probar la variedad de frutas tropicales y tomar un insolito cafe en la islas o de navegar a borde de nuestro Yate VIP saboreando una copa de champan. Para los mas intrepido rumbo al historico sitio de La Isabela El Castillo con nuestro crucero Gatao con todos los confort.
Columbus, Ohio
“Best Snorkeling!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was the best snorkeling trip that I have ever been on! My friend and I chose to do the speed boat trip vs. the yacht trip and were so glad that we did! We had a fabulous time for $100 less. The water and beach at Paradise Island cannot be beat! It is absolutely breathtaking! William, our snorkel guide, took us out into the deeper water so that we could experience the most beautiful coral reef and schools of fish! I would do this again in a heartbeat!

• Polish first
“Beautiful little island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Very pretty island. We got there early before anybody else turned up. Had half hour or so then it started filling up. Wasn't a problem particularly as I was just snorkelling around the reefs and nobody bothered me. Went with Thompson/First choice. $79 each, but worth it. Only downside was over 2 hour bus ride from playa dorada, and the fact the guide stopped in some grotty shop on the way back to try to get us to buy stuff. Probably on commission from the shop. Would still 100% recommend and would go again.

Cardigan, Canada
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to Paradise Island via speedboat, sooo much fun!
I'm not a swimmer and was looking forward to just laying on the beach, but the guides helped me in the water and I got to do some snorkling, which was one of the best experiences of my life. Such beautiful Coral and fish!

los angeles
“Beautiful Little Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The Island is really more of a tiny sandbar in the ocean, but it is beautiful and the snorkling is fund. The challenge is that from where were were staying the bus ride was like 2 1/2 hours long both ways. You stay on the island like 2 hours I think. You stop for food afterwards so the excursion turns out to be an all day adventure. I enjoyed seeing the countryside and how people live there in all the little towns we passed. My boyfriend is 6'2" and the bus ride was really uncomfortable or him. After you get there on the bus you go on this high speed boat which is fun but a bit rough. Glad I did it, but wouldn't do it again.

Visited November 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“What it says on the tin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

An absolute Paradise. Views are out of this world - MUST!!!! However, take the catamaran - the speeboat ride is really uncomfy!!!

Visited April 2013