“The view, the place, the food, the owner, I can't decide which is best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Corales Punta Rusia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Punta Rucia
Corales Punta Rusia
You added Corales Punta Rusia to your Saves list
Calle Principal | 57000 Punta Rusia, Punta Rucia 57000, Dominican Republic   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Punta Rucia B&B and Inns
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“The view, the place, the food, the owner, I can't decide which is best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been to this small b & b quite a few times, with family and friends and I have plans to always continue going as long as I am in the area! I practice eco tourism all over the Dominican Republic and one of the biggest problems I have with lodging is the fact that sometimes people think simple means ugly and dirty, and Rene (the owner) has proven all these people wrong. This very small hotel (only has about 6 bedrooms) is decorated very nicely, with small touches that make it feel cozy and they are always very clean. Each bedroom has a bathroom, 2 beds and a table with two chairs. But I always prefer to hang out in the hammocks or rocking chairs outside of the rooms and enjoy the amazing views!

What makes this place stand out the most, however, is the owner Rene. He is simply a great host, there is no other way to put it and to top it all off he is by far one of the best chefs that I know in the DR! There is a lounge/bar/restaurant area where I hang out at night, have drinks and listen to good music and then end the night by eating some unique amazing dish prepared by Rene.

I recommend this place to anyone and everyone, it is affordable, fun, clean, kid and dog friendly, what more could you ask for?!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Saint Paul, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

...stay here! We had such a wonderful time staying at Corales, and we weren't the only ones. We met other travelers who had already booked a trip back in a few months before they had even departed.

The rooms were clean, comfortable, and had a simple, modern Carribean design. The views were wonderful - all rooms have an ocean view, but from the second floor you can see all the way to Cayo Arena - five miles away (as the crow flies).

The best recommendation for this place, however, is the management. So kind, friendly, and such good food! I repeat - such. good. food. We had some amazing food in the Dominican Republic, but this was one of the best.

The hotel is small, off the beaten path, and very close to all kinds of amazing attractions. My husband and I are planning a trip back with our daughter in the next few years, and we will be spending a large part of that at Corales.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Corales Punta Rusia? Share your experiences!