We travel with our dogs, so finding a good place that accepts pets is always a concern. The Comfort Inn was a little farther from downtown Fall River than we wanted, but we were glad we stayed here. The staff is friendly and helpful - they even put some of our Fall River pork pies in thier freezer overnight to keep them frozen for our trip home.
The place is dated, but very clean and has all the amenities you would want. The wireless worked fine, and the beds and pillows were comfortable - so I was at home!
If you are into fru-fru and lace, this isn't the place for you. If you are travelling with pets and want a clean, comfortable and friendly place, this is good to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is less than six miles from Battleship Cove, the world's largest historic naval ship exhibit. This maritime museum has displays and attractions like the USS Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr., the USS Massachusetts, the USS Lionfish, PT boats, helicopters, museums, eateries, gift shops and more. Additional points of interest close to this Fall River, MA hotel include the Lizzie Borden Museum, Lizzie Borden Gravesite and the Fall River Historical Society. We are also a short distance away from Historical Newport, RI and Cape Cod, MA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fall River
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fall River Hotel Fall River
- Best Western Fall River
- Fall River Best Western