Noted a very small outfdoor pool in front when I first drove up, abutting front parking lot. Lobby was neat, desk personell were friendly, but when I asked for an upgrade based on status, they told me they were more than 90% full and that there was nothing available, that would have been fine if true, but when I got up at 5AM and went out to my car, the back parlking lot only had three cars in it besides mine, hate to seem suspicious, but... Rooms were okay, clean, neat, again, nothing special. Breakfast was fairly typical, grainy eggs, canned fruit. A bright point was the helpfulness of the desk staff in finding a good place to eat the night of arrival, that would be the "Pasta House" also reviewed, and this should not be missed. I would agre with another reviewer in calling it pricey, thought it really wasn't worth the amount paid at $166 /night with tax.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven Hotel Fairhaven
- Hampton Inn Fairhaven
- Fairhaven Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Hampton Inn New Bedford/Fairhaven is located in a charming New England town on Buzzards Bay, right across the harbor from New Bedford. With easy access off I-195 at Exit 18, the Hampton is nestled between numerous local businesses, shops, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.