We arrived here one Thursday night this summer....with a reservation for a room with queen 2 beds. Well the first room we saw on the 2nd non-smoker floor smelled like someone had just walked out with a butt in hand!! In fact the whole floor smelled like smoking. So did the ground floor...only a bit less. There in a second room now with a King (the only room left in the house), the carpet was moist, the bed sheet was too...and it smelled musty. It was the handicapped room which put's this property to shame...! My wife took her slippers off and felt grossed out by the wet carpets!! The hallwyas and elevator's hadn't been vacuumed in a few days. The staff was nice... yet stupified when I asked not to be charged, because I wanted to leaved. I rarely walk out of a hotel, if ever...and definitely not at 11:30pm at night (with little option...but this place gave me the creeps. Fortunately the Seaport Inn down the street, was a clean and cheap alternative....!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven Hotel Fairhaven
- Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fairhaven
- Fairhaven Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Hampton Inn New Bedford/Fairhaven is located in a charming New England town on Buzzards Bay, right across the harbor from New Bedford. With easy access off I-195 at Exit 18, the Hampton is nestled between numerous local businesses, shops, and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn New Bedford / Fairhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.