All in all I would call our stay average. Not bad but not excellent either. And the end of the day, the most important questions is, would I stay there again? The answer is no, probably not.
-Being from the desert the location on the marina was really enjoyable. A walk down to Elizabeths for dinner during sunset was very nice.
-The room was clean. No sketchy shower mold or hair so we were pleased.
-Check in was quick and easy.
-We passed the exercise room and while we didn't use it, it seemed well equipped.
-Aside from the typical door slamming, it was still quite loud. From the vehicles outside and even people talking in the room, we could hear it all. Luckily we pack a sound machine so we were able to sleep.
-The location is literally across the street from the VFW and a packie so there is some outside noise.
-No microwave or fridge.
-The wifi didn't work in our room. We couldn't get a signal on our iphones or ipad but could get the wifi in the hallway on our way to the car.
-The hotel has a funky layout with half levels so you have to carry your luggage up some steps. Not a big deal for us but could be a struggle for an older couple.
- Also Known As:
- Seaport Inn And Marina Hotel Fairhaven
- Seaport Inn And Marina Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fairhaven
- Fairhaven Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaport Inn and Marina, formerly The Holiday Inn Express Fairhaven-New Bedford Hotel is located on the beautiful New Bedford Fairhaven waterfront. Just minutes from the high speed Martha's Vineyard Ferry service, The Seaport Inn & Marina offers easy access to the most popular destinations! Only 20 miles from Cape Cod. Formerly The Holiday Inn Express, The Seaport Inn and Marina has been renovated extensively and updated.This beautiful waterfront hotel is centrally located to beaches, shopping, restaurants, as well as the historic and business districts of Fairhaven and New Bedford. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, state-of-the-art fitness center and full laundry facility. We are pet-friendly. Our Marina offers deep water slips for boats from 20’ to 70.’ Slip rentals are available by the day, the week or the month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Seaport Inn and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.