For the price it was rather disappointing. The shower curtain smelled so sour it was nauseating. The location is prime. Beautiful view and within easy walking distance to most everything in town. The room had all the usual amenities plus rather nice robes and an in room fridge. The small private porch was very enjoyable and we had a glass of wine there each night prior to retiring. It was an overall enjoyable experience but if I return to Martha's Vineyard will also look into other options for accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown