Pristine hotel set off by itself in front of Edgartown lighthouse. 10 minute walk to public transportation. Hotel restaurant, Henry's, is a good place to eat and relax after walking thru the nearby towns. Head out across island to Menemsha and Gay Head...again VTA bus will take you there. Corner room at hotel (#202) has a wonderful view of the lighthouse. Bed was comfortable. Small tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown