I found this hotel on Trip advisor, this was my first time on MV but my mom had been there before. The price for 2 double beds was $97.00 dollars( easter weekend) so we booked two nights. I knew they had water view rooms and I knew we would not be staying in any of those rooms and that was fine. The total for two nights was $212, you can not beat that. The view from the front of the hotel with the rocking chairs overlooking Edgartown lighthouse and Chappaquiddick was breathtaking. Edgartown is a beautiful, small town with shopping and plenty of places to eat. I hope I have the chance to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown