Charming, comfortable hotel. Looks large from the outside but doesn't feel at all impersonal when indoors. Reception staff were very friendly. Rooms were spacious are beautifully decorated in heritage colours, big bay windows and window seat. Views over to the bay and lighthouse were charming when viewed from the wrap-around verandah in a rocking chair! Lovely spot to watch the sun go down in a quieter part of town away from the tourist throngs. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown