We stayed here the first week of June, which is considered off-season, so it was affordable and not crowded. The hotel has a wonderful wrap around porch where you can sit and look out at the Lighthouse and the bay. Even though it is historic, it was recently remodeled to include all modern conveniences and finishes. We stayed in the main building and loved our room which was not a water view but had a lovely view of the pool, comfy king size bed and sitting area next to bay windows. The hospitality is top notch. The hotel restaurant was a little pricey, but we did have breakfast there one morning and it was delicious. Also it's walking distance to Edgartown, or to bus stop to travel around the island. Definitely will stay here again when we return to Martha's Vineyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and Otel so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown