We arrived there hassled with work and craziness of home and family to be welcomed into a warm and relaxed setting whose goal seemed to be to make us comfortable and happy. Soft music, nice room with balcony, an incredibly beautiful setting, good food and drinks. What more could you want.The rocking chairs on the porch welcomed everyone for free coffee in the morning to drinks while watching the sunset. The ability to stay there for the full time, or take advantage of the closeness to the harbor made it a perfect place whether you had a car or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown