We stayed in a Harbor View suite during the month of May. It was perfect for our little family get together. After a day out, we had the perfect place to come home to with a small kitchenette and a nice living area for us to gather in. During the spring, the hotel ran a 50% discount on their suites so it was an exceptional value for what we got. The accomodations were very clean and modern. The location is ideal, overlooking the water with a nice view of the lighthouse. The main building has a nice porch lined with rocking chairs to enjoy the view and the cottages have porches which were perfect for us to enjoy our breakfast and a cup of coffee each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown