Stayed here with my husband over a long weekend while on a business trip. It was during the off-season which made it very affordable. We stayed in the one of the rooms in the Governor Mayhew building. It was better than average, clean and spacious. The staff was always courteous and accommodating. The hotel was beautiful and the views were amazing from the front porch and restaurant. We may have to splurge and come back in the summer to fully experience Martha's Vineyard.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.