Last years New Years Eve Celebration was classy and so much fun! Not so much this year. Check in time was 4:00 PM we didnt get into our room until 5:00. The party was nice but not nearly enough bartenders. We were only able to get one drink. They said there was security and you could only get in with wrist band but we saw young adults streaming in the back exit entering the party and making it very crowded.
The room was a nightmare! We could hear the DJ's music as if it was in the room until 2;00Pm.
Very little management to be found young adults were very drunk screaming in the hallway until 3:00PM.
Really too bad a sophisticated New Years Eve party turned into a college dorm party!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown